They had a CRM to capture physician and account data, but it was not sufficient to provide data insights to support decision-making. They relied on a manual and time-consuming process of exporting data to Excel for analytics and management reporting.
Their challenge was to find a business intelligence platform that could support their most important needs:
- Seamless integration with their existing CRM and any other external data sources including competitors and patient data.
- Customizable dashboards of metrics and KPIs with richer and accurate reporting to support data-driven business decisions.
- Real-time actionable insights to inform the commercial strategy, such as national/area/region/territory ranks.
- Data visualization capabilities that are easy to interpret for the field, such as HCP/HCO geo maps.
- Sales intelligence, such as top HCP/HCO and performance management.
- Scalable to integrate and report on additional products with a quick turnaround.
Download the case study to read about how TikaPharma Business Intelligence solved all of its problems with customized dashboards and reporting in less than 16 weeks.